Monday, May 11, 2009

Cover Page For Cycling Album

If you have been following this thread in my blog, you know that I have been working diligently on a fabric album devoted to my love of bicycling.  Today I finished the cover – Hooray!Cycling Album Cover

The center panel was given to me by my friend, Kelly.  She found it on one of her journeys about 2 years ago and I was just waiting for the right project for it.  The side pieces are silk dupioni with a little cotton detail.  The top letters are fused and hand stitched,  The botton letters are the foam stick-ons that you can buy at the local craft store.  I spray painted them gold and then anchored them with metallic thread.  Glass button are the final embellishment, wrapped with some thread.

1 comment:

  1. would love to see your book in person. Looks fabulous! quiltgirl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.