Monday, April 5, 2010

Fall River Here We Come

We are going on a road trip. The dog, the husband and me!
We're heading to Fall River, Massachusetts to take a fabric dyeing workshop at
Pro Chemical & Dye with Carol Soderlund.
The class is full. It always is, so I registered on the first available day. The description says you go home with a binder of 1000 dyed fabric swatches and how to formulate them.
Sounds like fun to me.
I'm also bringing 5 yards of cotton, cotton threads and some dupioni silk to dye.

Yes, it is a family adventure - including Bailey.
A 6 hour drive for 5 days of fabric dyeing heaven.



The supply list included lots of office supplies and lots of empty bottles.
I also packed lots of black clothes.

I'm bringing my computer and will try to post as often as I can. Let me know if you have any questions that I can ask them for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl
    Glad you are enjoying it!! Carol is the BEST teacher in the Art Quilt world in my book!
    I will be there next week for Color Mixing for Dyers Part 2! This will be my third class with Carol. You are right her knowledge, and manner of teaching is second to none. Wait till the end of the week - it gets better every day.
    Say Hi to my friend Liz D for me!
    Linda Gallagher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.