Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sonoma Rose - New Winner

When you enter a give-a-way, remember to make sure that your e-mail is available somewhere from your comment.  many, many people do not have an e-mail address associated with their blogger signature.  Most bloggers doing a give-a-way do give a warning as I did.  Next time I will remember not to include the no-reply commenters from the drawing.  So, the first person I chose to win "Sonoma Rose" by Jennifer Chiaverini was not reachable.  I gave her a couple of days to reach me, but she hasn't.  So I have chosen another winner.
ugolfiquilt is the new winner.  I will send an e-mail right now.  Thank you everyone for participating.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl - I just read the teaser for Sonoma Rose on amazon.com. It grabs you right from the beginning, I can hardly wait for my book to arrive! Thanks so much... ugolfiquilt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.