Wednesday, February 20, 2013

If You're In Key West This Week

Thursday night is "Walk On White". It's a big art and social event in Key West.  Art Galleries on White Street and a bit beyond, open their doors and offer wine and cheese to share their most recent exhibitions.  The local quilt shop,  The Seam Shoppe, also participates.  I will be their featured guest.  Woo hoo!  I'll be demoing some free standing conch houses and signing copies of my book.  So if you're in town, come say hi.
 
Then this weekend, the local quilt guild, Paradise Quilters, is having their quilt show at Sugarloaf High School. If you want to see some beautiful quilts, you need to attend.   I'll be stopping by The Seam Shoppe's booth to sign books from 11AM-1PM on Saturday.  I'd love to meet you!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your prints, Cheryl. Especially the yin/yang leaf and the bicycle. They'd all look great on tote bags, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.