Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Favorite Things

Not a lot of sewing has been going on around here.  I have been getting my projects (aka bins of fabric) ready for our trip to Key West, as well as getting the house ready.  Oh, and I forgot, shopping for gifts.

Most of you know that I love riding my bike, especially with Bailey.  My friends have picked up on this and I have received lots of great gifts with a bicycling theme recently. Some are handmade and others are bought.  No matter which, I love them all.
Thanks Dina.
 Alex and ANi bracelet
 and a gorgeous silk dupioni pouch for the bracelet. Thanks Terry.
Thanks Debbi.
Notecards
A handstitched needleholder
with hand dyed wool.  Thanks Kelly.
One of my readers found this flannel for me. (Thanks Patty.) It was maybe 2 years ago.  I finally got around to making it into a nightshirt.......for me.
And inline with the upcoming start of Chanukah, check out this menorah
Shhhhhh.  It's a gift.

Is there a gift that makes your heart sing?






Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Those are really fun bike items.
    I am down with the flu that won't go away, so definitely behind now;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.