Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jersey Boys



This was my early Chanukah gift from my husband. 

We went into Philadelphia to a really nice restaurant and then went to see Jersey Boys.   If you remember any of the songs by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, you have to go see this show.  There was a smile plastered on my face the whole time.  I so wanted to sing along, but I controlled myself.  Do you remember any of these songs:  Walk like A Man, Big Girls Don't Cry, Rag Doll, I've Got You Under My Skin?  The list goes on and on.

4 comments:

  1. We saw Jersey Boys on Broadway 2 years ago. It was one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. I liked it better than Phantom of the Opera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember all those songs! And probably know the words too. So glad you you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a blast....glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celebrate Chanukah. I love the way your husband thinks.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.