Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday's Wanderings #32 - Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski

Today I am co-hosting Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski. 
 I've done it once before, and I can't wait to do it again.


It is an internet radio show broadcast through the computer on the toginet network at 3PM EST.


But if you can't listen to it live, you can listen to it any time you would like by going to:
 You can also download it as a podcast via itunes to listen any time that you want.

I will be at Mark's house and the equipment is in his office.  I'm not sure who the guests will be, but I know they will somehow be involved in the creative arts. They will be on air via the telephone.
Mark is a great guy to hang out with.  Although some people have told me that he can be outrageous, he has always been a gentleman with me - uplifting and joyous.

 
I have been playing with silk this week, so I used a small piece of it to make the base of the microphone.



I hand stitched "on the air" with rayon thread.

My WW block complete with Mark's signature.
 
So if you are near your computer at 3PM EST, tune in
and maybe you can be one of the callers that we talk to.

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping to be home to listen. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG1 You actually made a block about the show! So clever and darn cute!
    I am definitely tuning in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece to commemorate the event. I have never going to a talk radio show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.