Monday, November 18, 2013

Did You Win?

I wish I could send a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks to each and everyone of you who commented on my last blog post.  You made me feel so good about my block and the 3rd setting that I was not crazy about.  I also think a lot of you will be making Mug Rugs for holiday presents. (I know I will.)

The 2 winners are Narelle and Lori (quilting lady).  e-mail me with your addresses so I can send out your magazines.  (oyveyquilts@yahoo.com) Congrats!! You will love this magazine.

And remember that on November 21st, Thursday, I will be participating in the Quilting Gallery blog hop giveaway.  I will be choosing one commenter to whom I will send some dupioni silk from my etsy shop. 



Follow on Bloglovin


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.