Friday, May 2, 2014

And The Winners Are .......

When your block is accepted for the 100 Blocks magazine, you receive 5 copies of the magazine, a big pin and a mug upon publication.  I look forward to getting the mug. 
 It has all 100 blocks on it.  Here's my collection.
 

Here's my block - front and center.
 
I received 238 comments.  I loved hearing how many of you actually ride a bike and are looking forward to some better weather.  And then there were those of you who haven't ridden since childhood.  It was a great comment topic. Thank you all for stopping by and taking the time to share.
 
Using the random number generator, the two winners are:
and
Maureen - Mgw070@shaw.ca
 
Congratulations to you both.  I know you will enjoy this publication.
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cecelia and Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, thank you! I can't wait to check out all of the blocks in this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.