Sunday, November 16, 2014

Beachalicious Debut at Calico Cutters

 It's here! I am so excited.  My first published pattern using Curvalicious(c)! 
 It made it's debut this past week  during a workshop with Calico Cutters Quilt Guild.  I am a little biased because it's my home guild, but the ladies did a great job. I can say that even thought they called me  tough task master.
You know how I can tell they were working very hard?  The room was quiet!
And thinking hard!
It couldn't have been too bad, because Dorcas was still smiling.
There is always someone who has a great gadget.  This time it was Beth.
We had a great Show & Tell the next day at guild, 
even though about half of them were too shy to share.

The pattern is now available in my etsy shop.  I decided to print it as an oversized pattern, so that I could include a full sized pattern of the quilt for ease of placement.  
So the package measures 8 1/2" x 11".

We are having nasty weather her in PA, so it would be a nice time to think about the beachor start planning your summer sewing projects.



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Cheryl that is just the cutest pattern! How absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun pattern and a fun project for a class, looks like the ladies had fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and can't wait to buy a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look like they had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach scene but my favorite part is the scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.