Sunday, October 11, 2015

Win It Before You Can Buy It

I've been bursting at the seams since this summer, when I found out that Curvalicious was going to be included in an amazing on line quilting retreat.  I was sworn to secrecy until today.  Now I can share.

My project is one that many of you have been asking for. It's my Curvalicious Tote Bag.

 You will have the opportunity to take this video class, along with a detailed PDF to make this tote, or your own variation.  I will take you step by step through the process and be available for questions. 
In addition to my class , you will have the opportunity to take 11 other quilt related classes from some amazing quilters.  There will be a mystery quilt and you will become part of an international community of quilters.  AND, you can do it in your jammies, any time of the day or night! For more information, click HERE.

This on-line quilting retreat will last for the entire year, starting in January 2016, with new classes every month.  It's all inclusive.

This week, I am running a contest and giving away 1 free year of classes. I will announce the winner next week. If you are not the lucky winner, you will have the opportunity to purchase a "seat" in this retreat next Sunday.  I will have a special incentive for the first 20 people who sign up through my link next Sunday.  Watch for the email.  Expect more emails as the organizers release more info. For now,you just need to :
                                                                       Enter it!
                                              and Share it!

Enter the contest and join my mailing list

* indicates required








8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being included in the retreat, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This virtual retreat sounds very interesting. thanks for the opportunity.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    PS - you may want to add it to the linky on the page where I share insights on giveaways & contests. As I didn't spot the deadline to enter, I didn't share it via this linky tool: http://quiltshopgal.com/giveaways-and-contests/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like a great idea! Carmela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.