Saturday, February 20, 2016

Feeling Better

I have been feeling a bit under the weather. Since, I only have 2 days left to get in my island bike ride, I was so happy to be feeling better today. A better bike ride can't be had without my trusty companion, who laid by my side while I was in my bed.

We ride from Old Town to the Atlantic Ocean

past the beaches

 

near the Gulf of Mexico and then back to our courtyard

with my funky folding bike. It takes about an hour and the big challenge is the wind. Bailey sits like a statue and keeps her eye on the scenery. I will miss this.

 

3 comments:

  1. Guess it is going around everywhere, we are home sick this weekend and it is a beautiful weekend to be out. I would love to set aside some vacation time to head to the keys for a warm week at the beach, maybe next year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better and enjoy your few days left. That is a funky bike- but it looks sturdy and comfortable. Enjoy this beautiful spring-like weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun. thanks for taking on your ride! I'll be there in about 3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.